Steve + Sarah + Camera = {Perfection}

30 August 2009

I went to school with Steve and have lost touch with him over the last while, but I couldn't be happier when I found out he had found a gorgeous woman he would soon call his wife. I am so so so happy for them! Their shoot was a blast to do because as cheesy as it sounds..you could feel the love my friends! Thanks for picking me to photograph the two of you! You are perfect for eachother and I can't wait for your big day!!
Here is your sneak peek enjoy!
(When you have such a gorgeous couple..it's hard to do a sneak peek...so bear with me..there are lots! There were SOOO many more that I wanted to post..but my tired little eyes are about to get the better of me..so this will have to do for now! Haha!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
(I couldn't decide which way I liked this pose better, so you get to see both and be the judge!)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment