A Few Changes

10 August 2009

First I revamped my prices a little bit so make sure to check them out. If you have already booked with me, the price I quoted you will still be honored!
Second and more exciting...My friend Laurel and I rented out a small studio space! We are both excited to be do get it up and running! Thanks to Laurel who is letting me use her studio lights until I get my own later on down the road! I am excited to work with her! She is a great photographer and has been an awesome mentor to me!
More details and pictures of the space to come!
Love,
Me

1 comments:

Lacy, Cody, & the girls said...

Congrats! Love the new header! :) So cute! Hey--if ya get a minute, we should meet up so I can get my books back from ya!
Let me know!
Thanks!
Keep up the good work!
Lacy

Post a Comment