{Jason & Heather} Wedding

09 August 2009

I got the opportunity this last Friday to shoot this gorgeous couple's wedding day! It was my first wedding, and I was so excited to do it! This couple is so cute and so in love! I loved seeing that constant beam Heather had on her face throughout the whole night! I saw how Jason kept stealing glances at his beautiful bride and his eyes were so full of love! It makes me want to get married all over again!! Haha!
Here is your sneak peek! Enjoy!
(I know there are a lot of pictures..but you should see how many I took!! You would then understand how I had such a hard time picking! :) )
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(This little guy was such a stud! He was definitely the fire on the dance floor!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(The groom is a fireman, so they cut the cake with a hatchet! I thought it was pretty clever!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Congratulations Jason and Heather! I hope you stay as happy and as in love as you were the other night, for many many years to come!

5 comments:

The Reese Family said...

i love these. GREAT JOB! your amazing.

Lacy, Cody, & the girls said...

Beautiful job Nicole! (as always!) I love their idea with the hatchet! :)

Lee Family said...

Nicole these look awesome!! I can't wait to see the rest!
Chrissy

Adam, Kimber and Jonas Rice said...

so perfect! i really really REALLY love these!!! (and you)

Tegan said...

These are so so cute!!! I knew you could do it :)

Post a Comment