Katie Bridals

06 August 2009

You may remember this gorgeous girl from here . The time finally came to take her bridals! We went out to her house and she lives on 100 acres of pure gorgeous-ness! My hot hubby came to assist me and was such a good sport! So was Katie! That girl did more climbing in her wedding dress than most would dare. She was climbing up big rocks and crossing the river! Her dress wasn't even dirty at the end of the night! Now THAT"S how you do a photoshoot! :) I can't wait to do your wedding next Friday, Katie! I hope you love them!
Here is your sneak peek! Enjoy!
(K It's a little more than a sneak peek..but I just couldn't choose!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jacque said...

HOLy HECK!!! I LOVE THEMMMMM!!! You are awesome :)

The Jensen's said...

those are AWESOME!

Adam, Kimber and Jonas Rice said...

good job! they are beautiful shots, she looks great!

Post a Comment