The Jensen Fam

25 August 2009

On to my second sneak peek of the day...my friend Shannon and her family! Shannon found this {FABULOUS} spot and I love it! I have photographed Lala (her little princess) a couple of times...but finally got the opportunity to photograph the whole family together! We knew we had to be quick because the rain clouds were a-rollin' on in...and luckily we finished in the knick of time!
Here is your sneak peek! Enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This picture just makes me laugh! They were burnt out, finito, dunzo! I love all their faces in this even though they aren't smiling or all looking at the camera. They were troopers though..so I gotta give them props hammin' up the camera while they did!
Hope you love them!

1 comments:

Lacy, Cody, & the girls said...

Beautiful pics! These turned out great! Gorgeous models I must say! I think it runs in their family! :) (extended as well)

Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment