The G Family

31 August 2009

This cute little family was my second shoot in Boise this last weekend! It was so good to see Lynsay! I just love her! She is due with their second little princess in October and I am so so excited for them! We were able to get some fun maternity shots and some fun shots of her cute family! Chloe is full of energy and can pull so many funny faces! I loved it!!! I can't wait for your little babe to make her appearance Lyns, and I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes quick and easy for you! No more comments from unsympathetic women who should know better right? Haha!
Here is your sneak peek! Enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Don't you love this cute little face!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Ahhhh she makes me melt! Such a darling!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment