Featured in Utah Baby Guide Magazine!

21 November 2009

I was featured in Utah Baby Guide Magazine. My fabulous friend Jessica runs it, and does such a great job! Its a great magazine with lots of fun and informational articles! Thanks for the opportunity Jess! I am excited to share my work with everyone, and gain more business through advertising with her! Check it out at http://www.utahbabyguide.com/

I am also doing a booth at NovemberFest, which is a local arts and crafts fair here. I have been so excited to do this, and ya...lets be honest..a little nervous. Hence the nightly dreams about how I screw the whole thing up one way or another! :) Oh well, it will be a blast no matter what! Make sure to come visit me...(ok ok..all of you who dont live here dont have to..but all of you who do..no excuses! ;) )

0 comments:

Post a Comment