4 Divas Lovin the Camera {Utah Family Photographer}

30 November 2009

Ok seriously..I had a blast on this shoot! I know I always say that..and really I always do..lucky me huh? ;) Can I just tell you though, these ladies are naturals at posing for the camera. I did very little instructing on what to do! They just had fun, laughed, posed and smiled...LOTS! Made my job so easy that day!
Thanks girls! I am so glad to have met you! You are all so fun and made me love my job all over again!
Here is your sneak peek! Enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Are you kidding me? Have you seen a cuter girl strikin a pose? Love it!
Photobucket
Oh ya..they all can strike a pose! :)

6 comments:

Santana said...

OMG!!!! I am SSSOOOOO IMPRESSED with our pictures! I am convinced that you are working with a trick-camera to make me look as flawless as you have. Nicole, we will see you again soon!!!!! I am so thankful!!!! You are the BOMB DOT COM!!!!

Our Family said...

Those are some beautiful girls and the mother is stunning! You have done a wonderful job once agian!!!!! I love the youngest ones hair! I am going to need to get the name of their hair lady for my little Kynzee!

Santana said...

To "Our Family" I actually do ALL of our hair. I would love to help you! Email me KinuTanaka@gmail.com! My pleasure to show you some tricks!

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh they are all so beautiful. I would die to have such great skin!!!!!! and the moms eyes are incredible! okay they all have amazing eyes. Seriously gorgeous!

Kristin said...

Your last two posts have been my favorite yet! Love them! You're really looking' good lately.

Kimber Dawn said...

oh MY GOSH!!! they are ALL SOOOO beautiful! wow

Post a Comment