{Christmas Card Designs 2009}

19 November 2009

Here is the first batch of my Christmas Card Designs!
They are $20 for the design and are customizeable as far as colors and wording!
They are sized to a 5x7 and can be purchased in a set of
25 cards for $30!!!! {includes envelopes!}
I will have them printed through my fabulous lab that I use!
I'm in the giving spirit already..I am thinking if you order the design and a set of cards...Im going to knock 50% off the design...so you get:
the design, 25 cards and envelopes for $40!
{Fabulous deal!!}
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My totally awesome sister in law, Jenny, also designs absolutely darling cards!
They are $20 for the design and are customizeable as far as colors and wording!
They can be purchased in a set of
25 cards for $25!!!! {includes envelopes!}

She too is in the giving spirit and is offering to knock 50% off the design as well...so you get:
the design, 25 cards and envelopes for $35!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Feel free to email me with your order, (as well as those who want Jen's designs) at nicleavitt@gmail.com! You are more than welcome to order more than 25, but that is the minimum order amount.
Christmas is coming faster than we know it..make sure to send out a little love to your friends and family with one of these custom made cards!
{Please respect the time and talent of the designers of these cards. Do not steal them..we will come find you. I know someone in the CIA! ;) }

0 comments:

Post a Comment