The L Family {Utah Family Photographer}

27 October 2009

This shoot is full of the style of photography I love...candid! The youngest little guy has hated cameras since he was a wee babe. You get near him, he turns the opposite way without even blinking. What do you do? Capture him in his element..having fun with his dad, chasing his brother, and running up and down the hill again and again. I didnt mind one bit! This is how they are at this age and I am glad to be able to capture that for his parents. The oldest of these two blonde cuties loved smiling at the camera..but definitely couldn't wait to run around with his brother! Mom & Dad did great of course...no bribing there! Haha! Thanks guys! I had a great time!
Here is your sneak peek! Enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

jennifer said...

Love them so far!! I totally love the upside down picture of Car! ...and that shot of Cam is adorable too! Thanks Nicole! Can't wait to see the rest!

Becca Jane said...

Jen & Nicole,
They turned out GREAT! I love the boys' outfits! Makes me want to get ours taken again....Nicole, you're the best!

Post a Comment