Bart & Mandi Engagements {Idaho Engagement Photographer}

05 October 2009

Ahhhh finally the day has come! I got to do Mandi & Bart's engagement pictures this last weekend in Boise. Mandi is my best friend from highschool, and I seriously couldn't be more happy for her! I am glad that she found such a great guy to marry! It's fun to think back to when we met 13 years ago in freshman science class (yikes that makes me feel old!) and to see where we are now! So much has happened and yet we have still remained friends over the years! I love ya Mandi Lu! Congrats again to you both!
Here is your sneak peek! Enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

will and tiff said...

so sweet. i love your processing on these! its so exciting watching you boom with business. can't wait to see more! beautiful couple!

Lisa Lou said...

Look at how beautiful she is! And what a cutie pie fiance. How exciting. Great pics Nicole!

Post a Comment