The B Family {Idaho Family Photographer}

05 October 2009

You may remember this cute little family from last spring. Lucky for me, I got to photograph them again this last weekend! (Little did we know, that when I took their pictures in April, there was or would be very shortly, another little bun in the oven! :) ) It was C's first birthday on Saturday and I was so excited to capture "him" on this day! He is so funny, full of energy, attitude and spunk! He did so great, and toughed it out through the cold day with only a few chin quivers!
Here is your sneak peek! Enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Boy did this little guy love his birthday balloons!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
K seriously...I think she should be a maternity model. Really. Have you seen that show "Runway Moms" about a modeling agency for beautiful pregnant women? Pretty sure Beth should be on their list to call when casting!
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment