The Beck Family

15 August 2018


This sweet family is one of my long time clients. I believe I have been doing their photos for about 8 years now! It has been so fun to see them grow over the years and be able to take their photos every summer. It is crazy to me that their oldest daughter is now heading into their senior year and she was 8 years old when we started!

Andy (the dad) was transferred to Taiwan several years ago, and so they come back to Utah to be with family for a couple of months each summer. It is fun to catch up with them and see what is new! Their youngest son, Andrew is a character and has me cracking up the entire shoot.  Their little Hannah’s hair is to die for and I love working to get that little giggle smile out of her every time! At least this year she didn’t get stung by a bee!

These kids are always so well behaved for their shoots, but they love to have fun as well! I love that! I love to see personalities come out during shoots with kids, and capture who they are and what makes them laugh! Andy and Belinda are so fun and kind, and they are doing an amazing job raising such an awesome family!

I cannot wait until next year to do their photos again!


















0 comments:

Post a Comment