Summer Wedding in Sandy {Utah Wedding Photographer}

10 August 2010

This past weekend, my hot assistant (my hubby) and I attended his cousin's wedding down in Sandy. I was asked to do the photography and it was a blast. The wedding decor was beautiful and everything looked amazing! The beautiful bride and groom seemed that they couldn't be any happier..even the threatening rainstorm didnt seem to phase them! Thank you Mother Nature for holding out on your storm so it didnt ruin the wedding..but maybe you could have toned down the wind a little so the big huge vase didnt have to fall on the bride! She was a good sport about it though! :)


Congrats Ryan and Liz! I wish you an amazing life together! :)


Here is your sneak peek! Enjoy!


{Click on the pictures to view them full size!}



[gallery link="file" columns="4"]

0 comments:

Post a Comment