Announcement!

27 August 2010

For those of you who I am not friends with on Facebook or who don't read my family blog...We are expecting our 3rd child this coming Spring! We are definitely excited and ready to take on the challenge of being outnumbered haha!


Having said that,  I am not going to be packing schedule as busy as I usually do. This is our last and I want to have time to enjoy every minute of  being pregnant!


I am currently booked now til November. I am only taking 4 family sessions in Nov and then I am going to be done as of Dec 1. First come first serve! I am determined to enjoy my holiday season this year, and won't booking crazy amounts of sessions before Christmas like I did last year. :)


I will start taking sessions again in Jan and go until the beginning of April.


Thank you for your continued support of me and my business!


Love,


Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment