The Long Awaited Princess Is Almost Here {Utah Maternity Photographer}

20 December 2009

Doesn't she look just fabulous? I love a pregnant woman's glow! I know this couple couldn't be happier for their little princess to join them next month! I cannot wait to take her newborn pictures! Seriously all this baby-ness has got to stop, I am too baby hungry as it is! :)
Don't forget to store up on sleep you two! Haha! ;)
Here is your sneak peek! Enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Con & Vicki Haycock said...

Nicole, I am Grandma Vicki, Chalet's mom, and can I just say that you have a beautiful talent. These are awesome.

Con & Vicki Haycock said...

Nicole, I am Grandma Vicki, Chalet's mom, and can I just say that you have a beautiful talent. These are awesome.

Our Family of Four said...

Oh thanks Vicki! That is sweet of you! It was so fun doing their pictures! Cant wait to see their little one!

Post a Comment