Little Man {Utah Baby Photographer}

15 December 2009

Can I just tell you that this little man's eyes make me melt? Watch out in the future ladies, you wont be able to resist them! This shoot was so fun because my friend and her totally fun sisters were all there to make this little man smile! My friend warned me how cute her nephew was and she wasn't lyin! He wasn't feeling so hot that day but he pulled through our many posing ideas and different outfits! What a good sport!
Here is your sneak peek! Enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I dont know why I love this one. You cant see mom or baby's face..but it shows that they are there, together..and in it together. Ya know? :)
Photobucket
Love this crawling picture! He was pretty dead set on getting back to his mom!
Photobucket

3 comments:

The Howard's said...

Nicole! They look so so good. It was a lot of fun working with you. You did great with Kellen. You are a fabulous photographer. Next time we are in Utah we will be calling to do more pictures. Thank you again!

Glitzy Glass said...

Cute, I saw you on Facebook. . .Love this blog entry.

Our Family of Four said...

Thank you! :) That is sweet of you!

Post a Comment