The W Family

19 June 2009

We were finally able to get this cute family's pictures done! After scheduling a couple months ago and having to recently postpone because of the lovely rain Mother Nature has graced us with, we were able to get them done last night! Everything was going great until both of us got booted!!! Dang it!!
Well at least we got some cute pics out of the night! I am posting a lot..because I just love them all!
Here is your sneak peek! Enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
His eyes make me melt....
Photobucket
...and so does her smile!
Photobucket
I don't know why, but I just love this one!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I hope you love them!

3 comments:

BeccaJane said...

I LOVE THEM!! Thank you!! Except in the top picture, it looks like I'm touching Nate's butt...haha!!

jennifer said...

LOVE the b&w picture. SO cute.

Fida Family said...

Thanks for taking care of my friends! The pictures turned out SO adorable. As Always!!

Post a Comment