The K Family

03 June 2009

We have tried for so long to get our schedules to coincide enough that they could come to Logan to get their pictures done and we FINALLY got to this last weekend! The rain even held out for us til we got done! This little family is darling! I had so much fun! There is a lot on their sneak peek because I just couldn't pick my favorite!! I hope you guys love your pictures!

Here is your sneak peek! Enjoy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

The Krebs said...

Nicole I LOVE how these turned out. Thank you again! We had fun. I already want to get more taken. I was worried if we got any good ones of Tator Bug because he was so grumpy but you got some great ones. Thanks!

Post a Comment