The R Family

06 October 2008

I was a busy lady today with two photo shoots! I totally enjoy it though!
I loved photographing this family because
For one: They are a beautiful family
For two: They are great friends of ours, so what better subjects to photograph! :)
Here is a little sneak peek!

Doesn't Mrs. R look stunning? Love the lighting!

K so this isn't Little C's normal smile and as soon as I would say smile..this is pretty much what I got every time! It was hilarious! He still looks darling anyway! Loved it! (It reminds me of the episode on friends when Monica and Chandler are getting their engagement pics and he has a hard time smiling like he normally does. Haha!)

Thanks for the opportunity to photograph your family! I hope you like them!

8 comments:

Jacque said...

I LOVE THEM!! YOU ARE GOOD!
Thanks for a fun shoot! C and A faces make me laugh!

Stephen & Jill Williams said...

All of your shoots are so great! Nice work! Were you ever able to contact Steph?

Adam, Kimber and Jonas Rice said...

wow!!! good job sis!

Holly said...

You did really good Nicole! Don't you just LOVE having a nice camera!!

The Reese Family said...

these look GREAT! You did so good. Your a natural, your already a pro! We definitley need to get family pics when little miss princess is born :)

Carmean's said...

So cute, I can't wait to do ours. Where did you do these at?

Christy said...

All of these are great!! YOu are awesome Nicole!:)

Jamie said...

Great Job!

Post a Comment