The K Family

25 October 2008

I had a blast the other night, taking pictures of this darling family! How lucky am I that I keep getting such gorgeous family to photograph! One of my favs!

You can tell, that even after 10 yrs of marriage..they still adore eachother.

These two are little fireballs of energy and so cute!


What amazing eyes this little girl has! She was a doll to photograph!

Doesn't she look radiant? I hope to look at least half this good after 4 kids!

To me, this picture just represents love and family unity.

I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

5 comments:

Holly said...

I love, love, love it! Thanks so much. They are amazing. I'm so excited!!!!! What a gift!

Tegan said...

Your photos are so beautiful!! I can't wait to have you take our family pics.....whenever that may be!

Jacque said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben and Tammy said...

I love them!!! :) You have a beautiful family!!!

Brad. Lindsay. Logan. Jules. said...

Nicole you are amazing. Absolutely amazing. Your pictures just get better and better. Wow. Way to go.

Post a Comment