{Sweet Baby C} - Utah Birth Photographer

01 June 2012

I am so thankful for the experience I had to be able to see my new little niece be born yesterday morning! It was a long, hard night for Katie and she was amazing! She took everything in stride and was so strong through it all. They both were. This precious little girl is so lucky to have them as her parents. Though her entrance into this world didn't go as planned, she came out healthy and beautiful and everything they could have asked for. I wish Katie a quick recovery and I am so excited for her to be a mom! I wish Travis luck on not being wrapped around her finger...but I think it's a little late for that! ;) I can't wait to take her newborn pictures next week. Stay tuned for that...she will definitely melt your heart!
Here is their story...




























(His feet were cold, Katie was nice enough to share! Haha yes..the weird things you
do and pictures you pose for to pass time in the labor room! )


































Congratulations again to you both!  I am so so happy for you! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment