{Brandon & Stacey's Wedding} - Utah Wedding Photographer

16 December 2010

Well this wedding that I got to photograph, was extra special to me because it was my little brother's wedding!  I should say younger brother, because he has towered over me for years! I was so happy, and emotional on this special day! He is the last of us to take "the plunge" and I am so happy with who he picked to be his partner in life, and wife for eternity. Stacey is such a sweetheart, and has been so good for my brother! They are "perfectly quirky together" and we are all so happy for them! I could go on and on..but I will spare you! It was a great day and I am thankful that I was able to capture it for them!


Here is your sneak peek! Enjoy! Love you guys!




{ The newlyweds coming out of the Bountiful Temple! }





{ sisters + sister-in-laws }



{ best buds }



{ I had to throw this one in that my dad took of me and my brother! We really are hilarious..looking..I know :) }



{ Dad + Jacque }



{ Stacey's parents }








{ My handsome little brother }







{ I loved her dress and all the details! She looked gorgeous! }




{ Congrats again to you both! I wish you the best, happiest, most loving and entertaining marriage ever! You deserve it! Love you! }

0 comments:

Post a Comment