The {R} Family - Idaho Family Photographer

16 November 2010

When we went to Boise in Oct, I was able to sneak in a shoot with my sister and her gorgeous family! Let me just say that my neice and nephew are very photogenic! The little miss was soooo smiley for the camera...it melted me and the little guy...he just made me laugh at all his facial expressions! I'm pretty sure that I say this in EVERY session I do with my sister, but she has the most stunning green eyes...love them! Can't leave her hubby out of the compliment giving...{A}...you're hair looks awesome and wait..have you been workin out?! ;)  {No..I'm not hitting on my brother in law...get your minds away from there! :) }









 I'm so glad we were able to do their cute pics!! Love you guys so much!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment