Lil Miss Sassy Pants {Utah Child Photographer}

15 March 2010

So we finally got to do Miss A's one year pictures! She belongs to my really good friend Shanna and I just love her to death! I seriously cannot believe how fast we did this shoot! Under 30 minutes ladies and gentleman! She was just throwin out the smiles and attitude and Shanna was workin up a sweat keepin her in place..and I was snappin like a crazy person! It was fun as always and I am excited about the cute pictures we got!
Here is your sneak peek Shanna! Enjoy!
P.S. The darling tutu outfit was made by Susan at Susan Blue Boutique! Make sure to go check out her blog! She is amazing people! She makes gorgeous diaper cakes, ties, bows, tutus, etc!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Jensen's said...

Nicole you are super woman! ha ha !Ady pics are cute!

The Reese Family said...

I love how adysens pics turned out!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM ALL :) thanks for everything. ur awesome.

Post a Comment