My Beautiful Sister {Idaho Maternity Photographer}

20 February 2010

This gorgeous girl is my sister and best friend. She is absolutely amazing and I seriously couldn't have asked for a better one! I am sure when we were in high school and fighting over clothes and bathroom space, we could have never imagined that one day we would be this close and actually love each other! Haha!
Anyway, she is going to have a baby girl in May and I am so so so excited for her to get here! We were able to get these maternity shots while she was visiting us last week! She says she is awkward in front of the camera..I think she looks fabulous! Wouldn't you agree?
P.S. Don't those red heels rock? Love them!
Here is your sneak peek! Enjoy sista! I love you!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I couldn't decide which editing style I liked the best of these!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Abbie Florence said...

Soooo gorgeous Kimber! I love them sooo much xxoo I think my favorites are the ones with her hair pulled back with the rose in her hair... stunning!

Becca Jane said...

WOW, she's gorgeous! Good work, as usual!

jen said...

Gorgeous! I do love the last one with the red shoes! Cute poses!

laci said...

Ok, your sister is seriously the CUTEST prego woman I have ever seen. NOT FAIR. And where the heck does she get all her maternity clothes? Maybe they're not even maternity but she has such cute stuff. I love all the pics. Well done, well done!

Post a Comment