UT Baby Guide Photoshoot {Utah Fashion Photographer}

30 January 2010

So today we had a blast doing this shoot for Utah Baby Guide! Thanks to DownEast Outfitters for supplying the fabulous clothing, PediPeds and Robeez for the babys' shoes. I was working with some naturals here today my friends! Arent they all gorgeous! Love them! The babies were all so sweet and hung in there pretty good til the end! Stay tuned for the next issue of the Utah Baby Guide, set to come out in the next week or so!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

The Reese Family said...

they look great nicole!!! good job. such a fun thing to do w/other moms. i LOVE my jeans from there prob my fav. pair.

The Jensen's said...

Those are such great pics! I love there clothing! what a wonderful experance that was for you guys !

Erik, Mandi, & Matix said...

Hey I know 2 of those pretty girls! Annalee and Shanna! CUTE pics!

Erik, Mandi, & Matix said...

Hey I know 2 of those pretty girls! Annalee and Shanna! CUTE pics!

Kimber Dawn said...

caute!!!!!

Post a Comment