A little bit of Country...

20 September 2009

We headed out to the country to do these pictures! I guess some may not consider it full on country...but to this city girl, it was! Shanna's friend let us come out to her house and do pictures and it was so fun! Its a beautiful location and we got a lot of fun pictures!
Here is your sneak peek (sorta..since you have already seen them haha)! Enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
( I couldn't decide which coloring I liked best, so you get to see them both!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Her eyes are so blue! Boys you better watch out for those baby blues!)

2 comments:

The Krebs said...

I love these pictures! Cute family! The last one is my fav. Love ya sis!

The Howard's said...

Nicole you did a fabulous job. I am thinking that you might have to take some pics of my little man when I come out to visit my sister Shanna in December.

Post a Comment