The E-K-M-R-H Family

03 December 2008

I would have to say this is the most fun I have had at a shoot! I was cracking up the whole time because this family is full of jokes and laughter! What an awesome family they are!

Here is your sneak peek!

These two amazing people got married.....

and had 11 beautiful children.....

...and have over the years, grown to this good lookin' crew.

The sisters!


It was the guys' turn to pose..and this is what they came up with ...

"Put your best face forward!"


Eight reasons to make Grandma and Grandpa smile!

~*~

Oh and here is a plug for Sam...

Hey ladies...he's single and ready to mingle!!!!

(I know..totally cheesy..but its 12:30 am and I'm allowed to be!)

3 comments:

Jacque said...

Love, Love LOVE it!!

sam said...

Wow, I'm sitting here savoring every last picture and waiting for the day to have a wallet full of these to show off to the entire planet. The walls of my home will be adorned with this incredible beauty and my bounteous blessings. Nicole you have captured the greatest gifts in my life in a most wonderful way. You are a gifted photographer. Thank you with all my heart. MOM EVANS

Holly said...

Awesome, Nicole! Thanks so much. I can't wait to see these on the wall!

Post a Comment